The following guide will help you understand the different medals in Clash of Clans and how to get them. We’ll start with the basics.
Medals are a way of tracking your progress in the game. For each trophy you earn, you’ll get a medal that corresponds with it. There are currently 27 medals in total, and they’re divided into 4 categories: Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Iron. The higher the medal level is, the more difficult it is to earn that medal.
The best way to earn medals is by winning clan wars or getting trophies from attacking other villages – these are both considered “offensive” achievements because they involve attacking other players’ villages instead of just defending your own village against attacks from others.
How to Earn Medals in Clash of Clans
- You can earn medals in Clash of Clans by completing achievements. These achievements are divided into leagues which are Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Gemmed.
- Bronze league: You can get bronze medals by winning 10 multiplayer battles and earning 100 stars in those battles.
- Silver League: You can get silver medals by winning 20 multiplayer battles and earning 400 stars in those battles.
- Gold League: You can get gold medals by winning 40 multiplayer battles and earning 800 stars in those battles.
- Gemmed League: To earn a gemmed medal you need to complete 80 consecutive multiplayer battles without dropping out of the league!
What are the Best Ways to Earn More League Medals?
1. Win more battles
2. Get more medals for victories
3. Get more medals for assists
4. Earn medals by playing games on a different day
5. Earn medals by playing games on a different server
6. Earn medals by taking part in the event
7. Earn medals by completing quests
Conclusion: The Importance of League Medals and What You Should Know About Them
The conclusion of the article is that, in order to be a successful player, you need to be good at playing the game and also have a good understanding of how league medals work.