Clash of Clans is a game that is known for its high levels of competition. It has a lot of strategic depth and requires players to be on their toes all the time.
Some people don’t know how to restart Clash of Clans on Android. The game has an option for players to restart it as well as an option for them to delete the app entirely.
The first step in restarting Clash of Clans on Android is by opening the game and tapping on the “Restart” button, which can be found at the bottom left corner of the screen.
1) Download the game on your device:
2) Create an account:
3) Connect with Facebook or Google Play Games:
4) Start by building your village:
5) Build your town hall and barracks first:
6) Build two farms, one gold mine and one elixir collector before anything else:
7) Upgrade the barracks when you have enough resources:
8) Upgrade the town hall when you have enough resources